Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

And it begins.....

So I've been at training now for something like three weeks (I think). Working 7 days a week you kind of loose track of time. So far it's been nothing but death by power point. I've meet my Command team as well as my Public Affairs Officer that I'll be working hand in hand with.

I'd have to say so far my biggest struggle has been the physical training. This is nothing new though as I've struggled with this since the day I enlisted in the Air Force. However this is a bit different as we have the Army leading our PT sessions. They are truly a different breed of individuals and it's taking some getting used to. However it will be good for me in the long run.

Living conditions are not the most desirable. I live in a open bay with 19 other guys, which is connected to three other bays. In total I'm living with about 90-100 guys. This keeps things very interesting to say the least.

Well I guess that's all for this post. I'll post again as I get time and have something to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment